Hi! I am a third-year Computer Science PhD candidate at National University of Singapore, advised by Dr. Roger Zimmermann and Dr. Soujanya Poria. I am supported by the President’s Graduate Fellowship and a member of Media Management Research Lab and Deep Cognition and Language Research Lab.
My research is in natural language processing and machine learning applications. I primarily work in Affective Computing, with focus on topics like Emotion Recognition for Conversations, Computational Sarcasm Analysis and Multimodal Sentiment Analysis.
I completed my undergrads in Computer Science from NIT Warangal, India where I also received the Institute Gold Medal for best academic performance in the undergraduate course.
For more details, take a look at my resume
- [Feb 2020]: Website for DeCLaRe Lab is live now.
- [Oct 2019]: Served as Volunteer Chair at SSNLP 2019
- [May 2019]: 2 long papers accepted at ACL 2019
- [May 2019]: I have been awarded with the President's Graduate Fellowship, NUS
- [Jan 2019]: Received Research Achievement Award at School of Computing, NUS
- [Dec 2018]: Website admin for *SEM conference
- [Nov 2018]: PC Member at NAACL 2019
- [Oct 2018]: MELD: New dataset for multimodal sentiment analysis has been released. [source] [webpage]
- [Oct 2018]: Our paper DialogueRNN has been accepted at AAAI 2019 (16% acceptance rate)
- [Sept 2018]: Served as PC Member for AAAI 2019
- [June 2018]: Our paper ICON accepted at EMNLP 2018
- [May 2018]: Served as PC Member for EMNLP 2018
- [May 2018]: Our paper CASCADE has been accepted at COLING 2018
2017 - Present
2013 - 2017