Hi! I am a third-year Computer Science PhD student at National University of Singapore, advised by Prof. Roger Zimmermann.
My research interests primarily lie in deep learning for natural language processing and multimodal affective computing.
I completed my undergrads in Computer Science from NIT Warangal, India where I also received the Institute Gold Medal for best academic performance in the undergraduate course.
For more details, take a look at my resume.
- [May 2019]: 2 long papers accepted at ACL 2019
- [May 2019]: I have been awarded with the President's Graduate Fellowship, NUS
- [Jan 2019]: Received Research Achievement Award at School of Computing, NUS
- [Dec 2018]: Website admin for *SEM conference
- [Nov 2018]: PC Member at NAACL 2019
- [Oct 2018]: MELD: New dataset for multimodal sentiment analysis has been released. [source] [webpage]
- [Oct 2018]: Our paper DialogueRNN has been accepted at AAAI 2019 (16% acceptance rate)
- [Sept 2018]: Served as PC Member for AAAI 2019
- [June 2018]: Our paper ICON accepted at EMNLP 2018
- [May 2018]: Served as PC Member for EMNLP 2018
- [May 2018]: Our paper CASCADE has been accepted at COLING 2018
2017 - Present
2013 - 2017